Pages

Sunday, 27 February 2011

Nothing left in the tank

A little continuation of the previous post....it's been a week of self-destruction in dieting terms, as I completely quit for a whole week and proceeded to eat and drink all the things I really shouldn't have been eating and drinking. It was fun though...but you get tired of it too, so in time-honoured fashion, tomorrow is another day and it starts all over again...lots of home-made soup, water, fruit and other healthy things, as the double chin is beginning to reappear as is that spare tyre :(

I guess I made the decision to go off the rails for a week for comfort eating purposes, as I'm feeling really stressed at the moment, well between Mondays and Fridays anyway. I'm involved in a piece of work which is pretty demanding and time-limited, and basically I haven't got anywhere with it. What do you do when there's nothing left in the tank? When you start thinking but your mind feels empty? How can I overcome that....and explain to a group of people who are looking to me for ideas, that I don't have any? I've only got tomorrow to come up with something: let's just say I'll be a lot happier when Tuesday is over.

EDIT 28.02.2011: I got a little bit of inspiration and a couple of ideas: let's hope it's enough.

No comments: