On the plus side, a major phase of my ongoing decluttering exercise at EuropeCrazy HQ was completed today, as I finally finished clearing out my big bedroom cupboard. Result: lots of shoes and bags off to the charity shops, lots of old hoarded paperwork destroyed or scanned in my "paperless office", lots of shoe boxes gone to the recycling bin, and the remaining shoes, boots, trainers and bags all stored in four of Poundstretcher's finest big plastic 40 litre storage boxes (2 for £8.00, what a bargain!) plus I've now been able to move the boxes of old videos which were skyscraping from the top of my wardrobes, into the freed-up space in the cupboard.
Result!
2 comments:
Congratulations,you've just won "Best Blog Post Title of the Year 2011"!
This all sounds very good and inspiring,but I don't even have the room for plastic boxes despite 2 major clearouts in the last year.I've decided to just give up and wait until I can afford a flat now.
Well thanks!! It's downhill all the way from this great accolade!! By the way, if you thought that post title was good, you should see the next one...coming very soon to this blog.
But sure it doesn't matter how many clearouts we have - there's still never enough space :(
I told one of my (much younger) workmates today about relocating all those boxes of videotapes to my cupboard. To which she replied "You're like something off the History Channel". Nice.
Post a Comment