The first couple of days were fine, and were helped by an enjoyable couple of days off work, however by the time Wednesday arrived I was like a bear with a sore head - literally, as the headaches were unbearable - and was an agitated, anxious wreck. Everyone who knows me, knows that I'm normally a very laid-back, calm and cheerful person but even my boss noticed that I was "flat" and she thought my depression was back again. No, I told her, I'm just detoxing!
By yesterday (Friday) I'd had enough. At 8.30 last night, I fired up the coffee machine and everything was ok with the world again. I'm still cutting down my soft drinks intake and drinking more water though, and with the temperatures finally dropping a couple of degrees I'm back on the exercise regime. With 7 weeks to go till our next holiday, it's time to start paying in sweat. Once again.
But firstly....it's coffee time :)
2 comments:
Another holiday? Ooh,where you going? God that sounds awful,I don't think I could detox...
Still at the discussion stage but there should be a decision made soon!
Post a Comment