Pages

Monday, 22 July 2013

Summer fragrance...

This is a catch-up as I just remembered that I hadn't done my usual summer fragrance post.  Summer fragrances are limited-edition lightly fragranced perfumes which are only available during the summer months.  I've been a massive fan of Escada's summer fragrances over the years and as is an annual event, made my way to the Perfume Shop a couple of months ago to buy their 2013 edition, Cherry in the Air.

It's all in the name: a summery, lightweight scent of cherries, which is one of my favourite smells anyway.  I wasn't so keen on "Sexy Graffiti" which I bought last year, as the initial strawberry scent gave way to something more reminiscent of a household cleaner or a washing-up liquid.  (!)

Cherry in the Air has been perfect for this lovely warm summer, and as a fan of all fruity/citrus smells I would thoroughly recommend it.  The only negative thing I can say is that, as with all summer fragrances, the smell doesn't stay around for very long,   I've checked out some online reviews and this perfume doesn't really appeal to everyone, but I like it anyway. 

No comments: