After the physical and mental stresses and strains of recent weeks, I finally decided last weekend that enough was enough. I bought an exercise bike.
I've only been using it for 6 days but can tell you that it has made such a difference to my physical fitness already, and I'm able to walk again at a speed beyond crawling, after months of inactivity, weight gain and comfort eating saw my legs just virtually give up, in sympathy with the recurring left foot problem. Although even that is beginning to subside and I'm no longer in constant pain.
Unfortunately, I'm struggling to pull myself out of a pretty dark place just now. Insomnia night after night can leave you struggling to function - that's just one of many things getting me down.
God this is getting to be such a depressing blog. I want happy Laura back!

No comments:
Post a Comment