Pages

Thursday, 6 February 2014

And in other news...

It's a long story but the other week I stupidly damaged my laptop.  It's still working though, apart from a damaged screen, but now the touchpad has decided to start messing with my mind.  Today I invested in a wireless mouse.  Now I've never had one of these before but I'm quite impressed - yes I'm easily amused. 

I've decided to wait until June before having it repaired, for the sole reason that February to May is the most crucial period of the year - national finals, Eurovision, spring holiday planning, summer holiday planning - in other words it's a time not to be separated from ye olde laptop and all the worry about how long a repair will take.  And then of course when it's wired up to the telly with the HDMI cable, all is well :)

No comments: