Being the crispaholic that I am, this is always a stumbling block to my never-ending attempts to shed a few pounds. Due to some post-holiday personal traumas and other stuff, I gained 4 lbs in 4 weeks, and got very very down about it.
During my blog-break of the last two weeks I've actually managed to lose 2 lbs in 2 weeks, which may not sound like much but it's a superhuman effort for moi. Helped along by the fact that I've discovered a secret weapon which has now become my new obsession....
...Weight Watchers Salt and Vinegar Mini Hoops! 1 point per bag! Now I don't even like Hula Hoops, but these are very addictive indeed.
2 comments:
Ooh,maybe if the obsession continues,we can get you on Freaky Eaters and you might get a mention on TV Burp! Hoooooooooooooooooops...hoopy hoops :)
Well done on the 2lbs though.1 a week sounds pretty good going to me.
That would be a life's ambition fulfilled!!!! Hoooopy hooooooops!!!
Was just talking in the office yesterday about how much I was missing TV Burp. (And The Apprentice for that matter) I started singing the Apprentice tune and banging my arms up and down on the desk, Harry Hill-style, only for admin colleague to "helpfully" point out that this was actually from something else. Which I already knew.
A similar incident occurred a few weeks ago when faithful travelling companion felt the need to point out that it was actually Prokofiev's Romeo and Juliet...
Whatever, it's just a top tune.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LSxpxjMQ9c
Weight loss is slow but I'm actually managing to keep it off, so I guess it's all good :)
Post a Comment