It was my birthday today, and I had a rather nice day too in spite of being at work....of course the gang made it very special even though I tried not to mention the fact that it was my birthday :)))
Anyway I got lots of nice things and then tonight I was hanging out with faithful travelling companion for birthday celebration part 1; birthday celebration part 2 follows this Friday as we'll be going out to our favourite local Indian restaurant for the now-traditional birthday dinner.
Yes I really enjoyed today!! And even though I might be getting older, it doesn't mean I have to grow up, does it???
4 comments:
Happy birthday! I just about said it in time :) Glad you had a good day and hope the birthday dinner will be fab.Of course it will be,Indian restaurants are the best :)
Grow up? I don't think I'm familiar with that term...
No, neither am I :)))))
:D
Happy belated birthday!
Thanks! I'm keeping the celebrations going for as long as I can, helped along by all the "grape juice" I've received!! :))
Post a Comment