If you've been a regular (or even occasional) reader of my main blog EuropeCrazy, you may remember that over recent years I have been a big fan of the Irish singer/songwriter Niall Breslin, better known as Bressie. At the height of his fame he decided to quit his music career and focus on other projects. As time went on we learned that Bressie had experienced anxiety and depression throughout his life. There is so much misunderstanding and stigma around depression and mental health issues - and this is very close to home as it's something which I continue to struggle with on a daily basis - and I think it's truly inspiring that Bressie has used his fame to speak out and raise awareness.
Bressie's latest venture is a new website called My 1000 Hours http://www.my1000hours.com
The website focuses on holistic fitness and will be one of my go-to websites in the months to come, check it out for lots of helpful tips on dealing with emotional and physical fitness.
No comments:
Post a Comment