Pages

Sunday, 19 July 2015

EuropeCrazy's World of Slimming: Week 6 weigh-in

Surprisingly my weight stayed the same this week.

It has been a really tough week emotionally and physically, You can't follow a diet when you're struggling to cope with the constant pain of grief and emptiness. Unfortunately I have been binge eating, snacking and craving the "wrong" foods. But that's just emotional eating, and that's what I do when things get too much.  

I am sensible enough to know that this way of dealing with a situation can't go on, particularly because my binge-eating spiralled out of control over the past year, sending my mental health into freefall.  If anything, I owe it to mum to keep myself mentally and physically fit, so for that reason I am going to start working on my fitness as from this week and get back to the eating plan. 

No comments: